Monday, March 12, 2012

i'm so [proud] of you.

Just did a spin class with Stacey... rough. Really rough. And tomorrow, back on track with 5.5km. Stacey's going to come for the first part, then on the run back from Bunnik when I go around the lake, she's just going to go home. Should be awesome! Just made a new playlist for tomorrow:

warmup
paper bag x fiona apple
young, wild & free x wiz khalifa ft. snoop dogg

30 minute straight run
make me proud x drake ft. nicki minaj
swing x savage ft. soulja boy
call me maybe x carly rae jepsen
future dads (platinum edition) x super mash bros.
shake it out x florence + the machine
this time for africa x shakira
get over it x ok go
'til i collapse x eminem

cooldown
somebody that i used to know x goyte ft. kimbra

I can't run without music, and right now I'm downloading so much music that every run is a new playlist. That's new jams every other day... loooove this.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I need to compile some music and do this too when i exercise :)

    ReplyDelete