Wednesday, April 28, 2010

been a [long] time.

Nice to see your face, I knew we'd meet again, another time, another place.

He's my buddy's older brother. Lives an hour away. Is beautiful, a volunteer firefighter. Listens to all kinds of bizarre music that I love, quotes obscure movies that I've also seen and beaks me non-stop. Has a loud, obnoxious laugh that is louder than anyone else's and makes me laugh right along with him. Drives a little Ford Ranger, standard with no power anything. Sings Disney songs while he drives. Tells me I'm beautiful and fascinating and lovely. Gets along with my best friend. Impressed my mom. Loves Jesus. Calls me every night, and has since the day after I first gave him my number. Is an amazing kisser.

I'm so, so SO very into him. So why am I hesitating about this? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment